Dental Insurance Information
PLEASE NOTE THAT INFORMATION FOR THE 2013-14 ACADEMIC YEAR IS ANTICIPATED TO BE AVAILABLE IN JUNE.
2012-13 Dental Insurance Plan
Optional dental insurance is available for matriculated students in the Jefferson School of Health Professions, School of Nursing, School of Pharmacy, and School of Population Health. The insurance is offered through Delta Dental, with two coverage levels available - Base or Enhanced. Enrollments are on an annual basis, with coverage effective from September 1, 2012 through August 31, 2013.
Open enrollment periods are as follows:
- July 1st - August 31st - All students may opt to enroll for the period of September 1, 2012 - August 31, 2013
- December 1st - January 1st - Only new students (those beginning in the spring semester) may opt to enroll for the period of January 1st, 2013 - August 31, 2013
Please note that students are NOT able to enroll in the dental insurance plan once the coverage period has begun.
|2012-2013 STUDENT DENTAL INSURANCE|
|Coverage Level||Basic Plan||Enhanced Plan|
For additional information on the plan and to print an enrollment form,, please visit: http://www.deltadentalins.com/tju/
To enroll in the plan, complete the enrollment form found at the site above and submit to the Office of Student Life via one of the following methods:
- Fax: 215-503-9834 (ATTN: Student Life)
- Email: StudentLife@jefferson.edu
- Postal Mail: Office of Student Life, 130 S. Ninth Street, Suite 1100, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Once your enrollment form is received and processed by the Office of Student Life, you will receive a confirmation email to your Jefferson account. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two weeks of submitting your form, then you should consider the enrollment form to not have been received and should contact our office as soon as possible to resolve.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Student Life at StudentLife@jefferson.edu or (215) 503-8189.