The Leadership LIVE program reflects the six core concepts outlined below. Each session addresses one or more of the core concepts, while all concepts are incorporated into the Series as a whole.
- Diversity in leadership styles; Diversity among team members; Collaborating in a global workforce.
- Excellence; Ethical Standards; Professionalism; Respect
- PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Self-awareness; Leadership as a learned behavior; Motivation of self and others; Networking; Professional organizations; Mentoring
- PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP
- Creativity; Stylization; Qualities of a leader
- Commitment to leadership outside of the workplace; Community service; Being a role model
- Communication; Assertiveness; Conflict Resolution; Being a change agent; Working with strengths