The Activities Office offers a wide array of programs and services for Student Organizations. We are the one-stop-shop for all questions related to Student Organizations and campus involvement.
Annually, the Activities Office publishes the Student Organization Directory (PDF), a comprehensive guide for members of the Jefferson community interested in participating in student organizations, which provides listings for every club, committee, group and organization on campus, of which there are more than 100.
Student Organization leaders are given the opportunity to learn more about effective organization management through annual organization meetings, the Student Organization Leadership Manual (PDF), and registration meetings. The Student Organization Link is your online resource for student organization success!
The Activities Office also provides Student Organizations with the opportunity to promote themselves to the University Community at the annual Student Organization Fair.
Student Organization Documents & Forms
- Posting Policy Confirmation Form (PDF)
- Change of Contact Form (PDF)
- Posting Policy (PDF)
- Agency Account Initiation Form (PDF)
- Agency Account Authorization Form (PDF)
- Agency Account Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Student Alcohol Policy (PDF)
- Charity Drive Registration Form (PDF)
- Application for Financial Assistance (PDF)
- AOAC Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Photo Release - Adult (PDF)
- Photo Release - Minor (PDF)
- Social Media Policy (PDF)
- Trademark Policy (PDF)
- Student Group Name Request Form (PDF)
- Student Group Name Request Form - Template (PDF)