Admissions Application Instructions
Program: Occupational Therapy – Doctorate (OTD)
Applying for Fall 2014
Thank you for your interest in Occupational Therapy at Thomas Jefferson University!
The application process for OTD is changing! Jefferson School of Health Professions has partnered with UniCAS, a central application service, to collect and manage applications to the OTD program.
While the program requirements remain the same, you will now apply through the UniCAS applicant portal rather than the Jefferson website. The URL for the portal will be available soon. Please continue to check our website for the latest information.
All required documents such as transcripts and letters of recommendation must be sent directly to UniCAS – please do not send these to our office. If you send them to our office, you will have to request new copies to send to UniCAS.
You will need to submit the following items in order to apply for the OTD program:
- Application and $75 application fee to UniCAS
- Official transcript(s) from any college or university attended
- If your courses were completed outside of the United States, you must submit a course-by-course evaluation from WES (www.wes.org)
- Essay found on the UniCAS application
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)/Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Students will need to provide the name, title and email address of recommenders during time of application. UniCAS will contact references electronically for recommendation.
- TOEFL (if applicable). Please click here for additional information on the TOEFL.
Jefferson communicates with applicants via email, so please provide a valid email address and adjust your email settings to allow mail from Jefferson.edu.