Thomas Jefferson University & Saint Joseph’s University
Earn both the Bachelor of Science (BS) degree and Masters of Occupational Therapy (MSOT) degrees in five years after graduation from high school.
Apply for admission to the 3+2 EMOT program using the regular Saint Joseph’s undergraduate application. If admitted, you will spend the first three years at Saint Joseph’s and then proceed to Jefferson for the final two years of Occupational Therapy coursework and fieldwork. Earn your Bachelor's degree in either Biology or Interdisciplinary Health Services from Saint Joseph’s after successful completion of the first year at Jefferson School of Health Professions. Jefferson awards a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy after successful completion of the final year at JSHP.
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Total score of 1200 or higher from the Verbal/Math sections of the SAT I
Application Requirements & Deadline
- Submit an Early Action Saint Joseph’s University application (or use the Common App) by November 15
of the senior year of high school and specify interest in the combined BS/MS degree program for
- Official high school transcripts
- Official SAT I test scores
- Activities resume (including OT hours)
- Application fee.
- 3 years in the BS in Biology OR Interdisciplinary Health Services at Saint Joseph’s University
- Credits earned during the first year at Jefferson will be counted toward the completion of the
Saint Joseph’s degree
- Students must earn at least a 3.0 overall GPA and in the sciences
- A grade of at least 'C' is required to transfer prerequisite coursework to Jefferson
- Some summer courses will be necessary