Tips for Using the Online Application for Admission to Continuing Studies/Non-Degree Status
- Please be sure to read all instructions at the top of each screen before starting each section.
- When asked to choose a Login ID, you may, but are not required to use, your social security number. This will help the Admissions Office match transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal statement, and other materials accordingly. Otherwise you can create a Login ID of up to 9 alphanumeric characters. You may choose any six-digit number for the PIN number. Be certain to record your Login ID and PIN number.
- There is a 5-minute inactivity timeout in which you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
- When entering a date in any section of the application, use the format MM/DD/YYYY, including the backslashes (/).
- When all sections are complete, click the Application Complete box before submitting the application. If you do not check the complete box, the application will not be added to the database.
- After the application is complete, please provide a credit card number and expiration date to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee for the Non-Degree application is $10.00. Failure to provide credit card authorization will result in an incomplete application and it will not be added to our database.
- If you receive an error message or have any problems when attempting to submit your application, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or call (215) 503-4400.
|JGSBS Online Application
for Continuing Studies/Non Degree
|Non-Degree Application Materials not submitted electronically can be submitted to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Jefferson Graduate School of
Thomas Jefferson University
1020 Locust Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19107-6799
The new electronic Proposal Transmittal Form is in testing at the Office of Research Administration.
Contact Jean at 3-6976 if you would like to join the first departmental test group at our office.
–Three Letters of
–Two Copies of Official
in sealed envelopes
Your Application Packet...
All application materials should be sent directly to the Director of Admissions of the Graduate College; they should not be sent to the program to which you are applying.
Office of Admissions
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Jefferson Alumni Hall
1020 Locust Street