Postbaccalaureate Pre-Professional Program (P4)
Jefferson Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences uses an online application.
One-year accelerated program: Pre-Fall 2013
Two-year program choose term: Fall 2013
Tips for Using the Online Application for Admission
- Please be sure to read all instructions at the top of each screen before starting each section.
- Be certain to record your Login ID and PIN number.
- There is a 5-minute inactivity timeout in which you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
|P4 APPLICATION DEADLINES
Summer (1 year accelerated): March 1st
Fall (2 year): June 1st
All application materials (Official Transcripts, Test Scores, etc) should be sent directly to the Office of Admissions; they should not be sent to the program to which you are applying.
Office of Admissions
Jefferson Graduate School of
Thomas Jefferson University
1020 Locust Street, Suite M-60
Philadelphia, PA 19107-6799
- On the Select Application Type Screen, choose Postbac Pre-Professional.
- When all sections are complete, click the Application Complete box before submitting the application. If you do not check the complete box, the application will not be added to the database.
- After the application is complete, you will be prompted to pay the Application Fee which is $50.00. Click on Submit Payment and you will provide credit card information to pay the non-refundable application fee. If application fee is not submitted, the application will not be considered complete and no action will be taken.
- If you receive an error message or have any problems when attempting to submit your application, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or call 215-503-4400.
2. Official Transcripts
Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. This includes any study-abroad programs or transfer credit not reflected on undergraduate transcripts with full course titles and final grades. 1 copy of each transcript will suffice.
Transcripts need to be received by the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope with an official signature or stamp across the sealed flap.
3. Letters of Reference, Two Letters Required
The P4 requires 2 letters of recommendation (at least one academic reference) which can be completed online.
Using the Online Recommendation System
- Use the Online Recommendation tool when submitting letters of recommendation. Please note, this is a separate account from the application for admission. Please create a new username and password and follow the instructions provided.
- When filling out the Application Recommendation Report: in the 'Applying for: Degree section choose 'Postbac'. Please note that after you submit the Application Recommendation Report you will use the same form for your second recommender.
- If you receive an error message or have any problems when attempting to submit your recommendations, please contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 503-4400.
References can also submit a letter using the recommendation form. The letter needs to be received by the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope with the providers signature on the sealed flap.
4. Standardized Tests
When requesting standardized tests to be sent to Jefferson College of Graduate Studies please use the following:
SAT: CEEB School Code=7923
GRE: Institution Code=2999
ACT: School Code=5536
When an application is submitted, applicants will receive an email within 24 hours to confirm that we have received the application.
Once the application materials have been received and the application is complete and ready for review, the Office of Admissions will notify the candidate.
Applications will be reviewed and strong candidates will be invited for an interview with the Director of P4. A final decision will be communicated to all applicants within six weeks following the interview.
Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.
– Application &
– Application Fee
– Two Letters of
– Official Academic
Transcripts in sealed
– Standardized Tests
-- Academic Transcript
Your Application Packet...
All application materials should be sent directly to the Director of Admissions of the Graduate College; they should not be sent to the program to which you are applying.
Office of Admissions
Jefferson Alumni Hall
1020 Locust Street