Bruce A. Fenderson, PhD
Jefferson Alumni Hall, Suite 217
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-5058 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Equivalence of students' scores on timed and untimed anatomy practical examinations
- Croatian Medical Journal should be a source of great pride to Croatia and neighboring countries in Europe
- Professor Ivan Damjanov, the third recipient of Tomas Kent Award from the Group for Research in Pathology Education
- Staining embryonic stem cells using monoclonal antibodies to stage-specific embryonic antigens.
- Curricular reform may improve students' performance on externally administered comprehensive examinations
Mechanisms of morphogenesis and malignancy; role of cell-surface carbohydrates in mediation of cell recognition during development; use of monoclonal anticarbohydrate antibodies to study lineage formation, cell differentiation, and neoplastic transformation.