John C. Kairys, MD, FACS
College Building, Suite 108
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-8505 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Lymph node ratio is an important and independent prognostic factor for patients with stage III melanoma
- Three dimensional projection environment for molecular design and surgical simulation
- Changes in Operative Case Experience for General Surgery Residents: Has the 80-Hour Work Week Decreased Residents' Operative Experience?
- Lymphoscintigraphy in cutaneous melanoma: An updated total body atlas of sentinel node mapping
- Cumulative Operative Experience Is Decreasing During General Surgery Residency: A Worrisome Trend for Surgical Trainees?
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA - 1988
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, 1993
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital