Division of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Review Division Faculty's PubMed Publications or the Scopus publications below.
- eNOS transfection of adipose-derived stem cells yields bioactive nitric oxide production and improved results in vascular tissue engineering
- Contained rupture of a pseudoaneurysm of the descending thoracic aorta related to remnant outflow graft of left ventricular assist device after heart transplantation
- Robotic-assisted median arcuate ligament release
- Management of infected caval filter with simultaneous aortic pseudoaneurysm and retroperitoneal perforation: A case report and literature review
- Alterations in membrane caveolae and BK Ca channel activity in skin fibroblasts in Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome
- An unusual cause of venous hypertension after dialysis access creation
- Differentiation of adult stem cells into smooth muscle for vascular tissue engineering
- Endothelial differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells from elderly patients with cardiovascular disease
- The role of hypoxia in stem cell differentiation and therapeutics
- Availability of adipose-derived stem cells in patients undergoing vascular surgical procedures
- Linear shear conditioning improves vascular graft retention of adipose-derived stem cells by upregulation of the α5β 1 integrin
- May-Thurner syndrome: Case report and review of the literature involving modern endovascular therapy
- Clostridium botulinum toxin a inhibits contractility in pregnant human myometrium in vitro
- Changes in Operative Case Experience for General Surgery Residents: Has the 80-Hour Work Week Decreased Residents' Operative Experience?
- Endothelial Differentiation of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells: Effects of Endothelial Cell Growth Supplement and Shear Force
- Coil-assisted false lumen thrombosis in complicated chronic type B dissection
- A new anatomic variant of the aorta: A case report
- Have endovascular procedures negatively impacted general surgery training?
- New techniques and developments of stenting for infrainguinal arterial occlusive disease: Are the results any better than balloon angioplasty alone
- Tissue engineering applications to vascular bypass graft development: The use of adipose-derived stem cells