- Monthly processing continues through the last business day of the month
- Transaction details in monthly and fiscal year to date Accounts Payable Distribution Reports are available in Vista Plus for on-line viewing
- Requests for Payment will be processed in order received
- Employee Reimbursement Requests and Reports of Travel Expenses received in AP by
5 p.m. of Wednesday of non-payweek will be reflected in next paycheck
- Fiscal year processing continues through the last business day of June
- Checks are typically printed on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Requisitions, Requests for Payment, Reports of Travel Expenses and Employee Reimbursement Requests may not cross legal entities
- IRS Mileage Rates: Effective January 1, 2013, the IRS mileage reimbursement rate is 56.5 cents per mile. The IRS mileage reimbursement rate for calendar year 2012 was 55.5 cents per mile. These rates should be used on all reimbursement requests unless otherwise specified in sponsored agreements.
- Per diem rates:
- Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Petty cash funds are established for the immediate payment of minor items that are more conveniently paid in cash rather than through the issuance of a check. A request for petty cash funds must be approved by your divisional financial officer and should be forwarded to Accounts Payable with the following information.
- Department name and number
- Name of fund administrator (approver of petty cash transactions)
- Name of fund custodian (processor of petty cash transactions)
- Name of back-up fund custodian
- Location of fund
- Reason for fund