TJU Finance for Staff
Travel & Expense Reimbursement
Operational Notes & Procedures
- Reimbursement will be reflected in an employee’s paycheck or direct deposit advice.
- Completed reimbursement requests received in Accounts Payable, 532 Scott Building, by 5 p.m. of Wednesday of non-payweek will be reflected in next paycheck
- Jefferson uses the IRS Mileage Rate in effect for the reimbursement period. This rate should be used on all reimbursement requests unless otherwise specified in sponsored agreement.
Ensuring Success Tidbits
- Obtain and retain receipts
- Complete reimbursement request as soon as possible after incurring expenses
- Select correct form for your employer
- Obtain required signatures
- Attach all supporting documentation