To make a reservation for use of Racquetball/Squash members may call the Front Desk ahead of time, or make a walk-in reservation based on court availability. All reservations should be recorded on Racquetball Reservation Log, kept on the clipboard at the Front Desk.
Swimming Pool & Gym
Procedures for reserving the aquatic area, full- or half-gymnasium, or group exercise room are as follows:
- Reservation request forms can be picked up at the front desk.
- Reservations should be made at least 1 week in advance by submitting a completed Reservation Form to the Activities Office.
- When making reservations, you must give specific, detailed information concerning your gathering:
- Time and date
- Group or organization & name of organization representative
- Purpose of gathering
- Telephone number
- Number of persons attending
- Names of any non Jeff-IBC Wellness Center Members who may be attending
Important Info Concerning Reservations
It is important that the organization representative follow up with the Wellness Center concerning the details/status of the reservation. Reservation approvals are not guaranteed.
To alter or cancel your reservation, you must contact the Wellness Center manager at (215) 503-9059.
By signing the Reservation Form, you will knowingly and voluntarily waive and release Thomas Jefferson University, its officers, employees, and students from any liability or claim for damages as a result of any injury or loss sustained during your reserved activity.
For information please call the Wellness Center Manager during operational hours of M-F 8am – 6pm at (215) 503-9059.
Only the Wellness Center Manager or the Facility Director is authorized to sign and approve a reservation request!
- Only Jeff-IBC Wellness Center Members and TJU Students may reserve the recreation facilities. Any person involved in the gathering, who is not a member of the Jeff-IBC Wellness Center, must pay a guest fee of $10.
- The organization representative accepts full financial responsibility for any damages or losses incurred.
- The recreation areas may not be reserved during peak hours Monday through Friday (11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.) Reservation approval will depend upon the number of previously approved reservations and the schedule of regular intramural or co-curricular activities. Due to the large number of intramural activities in the fall and spring, no reservations will be approved after 4:00 p.m. M-T.
- Only parties of eight or more may reserve the full gymnasium. Parties of less than eight will be limited to half court.
Monday through Friday
6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Pool closes at 6 p.m.
10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
(Memorial Day through
Monday through Friday
6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The facility will also have varying operational hours during holiday periods.