College Partnerships & Affiliations
Affiliations with a number of colleges, universities and community colleges make it easy to transition into Jefferson.
General Agreements (2+2, 3+1, 3+2 pathways)
Jefferson has general agreements with forty partner schools. These flexible agreements allow students to
begin their education at a school of their choice and take the courses they want, including the prerequisites they need for Jefferson.
The benefit of the General Agreement is that students are guaranteed admission to Jefferson under the following conditions:
- All prerequisite coursework must be completed prior to enrollment at Jefferson
- A designated partner school representative must recommend the student for admission
- The students must have earned at least a 2.7 cumulative GPA
- The students must have earned at least a C in all prerequisite coursework
- Where TOEFL is mandated, a minimum score of 87 (Internet-based) is required
- Accepted students must submit the results of a criminal background check and child abuse clearance prior to matriculation
View the Advising Manual for Partner & Affiliate School Academic Advisors and Transfer Counselors here.
View the list of partner schools here.