- Medical Oncology Outpatient Staff Nurse
- Oncology Infusion Staff Nurse
- Oncology Infusion Part Time Staff Nurse
- Bone Marrow Transplant Part Time Weekend Staff Nurse
- Radiation Oncology Staff Nurse
JeffFlex RN Pool Nursing
Working as a Jeff Flex RN allows you to have a work schedule that fits your professional nursing career and your personal life. JeffFlex RNs are scheduled on an “as needed” basis to supplement staffing needs.
As a JeffFlex RN you can choose either the Traditional Pool or Unit-Based Pool. As a Traditional Pool Nurse, you will self schedule your availability and be assigned to a unit according to staffing needs.
- You are required to work 32-hours per month including 16 hours of which must be off-shift or weekend.
- Weekly hourly rates are $46 (day) $49 (evening) and $51 (night).
- Weekend hourly rates are $52 (day) $54 (evening) and $56 (night).
Unit-based pool nurses choose a home unit at one of our three hospitals where you will primarily self schedule your time. You are required to work 32-hours per month including 16 hours of weekend time. Your compensation is a competitive premium hourly rate based on your years of experience.