Department of Human Resources
Go to Employee Self-Service
Employee Self Service is Jefferson’s online site which allows employees to view, update and maintain their own information. Convenient, 24/7 online access from anywhere, you have the ability to:
- Select Personal Information Home to review and update your personal contact information such as address and phone numbers, or change your marital status or name
- Review your Benefit enrollment information and enroll in benefits during Open Enrollment
- Select Payroll and Compensation Home to access your online pay statement, sign up for direct deposit and choose which accounts to deposit your salary into
- You can also eliminate the paper copy of your biweekly pay statement, review other deduction or contribution information, and see all of your previous pay statements
- Review and apply for jobs
If you are experiencing problems using Jefferson Employee Self Service? Email your questions to HR.SelfService@jefferson.edu
University and Hospital employees can log on to Employee Self Service using your Campus Key and password.
If you are experiencing problems logging in, please call (215) 955-7975, select Option #1.