The SPCC offers crisis consultation, individual counseling, couples counseling, group therapy and psychiatric consultation for students of the Thomas Jefferson University community. Students can make an appointment with a counselor and are eligible for up to 3 free visits.
For further information contact:
Deanna Nobleza, MD
All issues are taken seriously no problem is too small to talk about. All information shared during counseling is confidential.
- Stress or anxiety
- Depressed mood
- Relationship problems
- Difficulties adjusting to school or loneliness
- Personal or family crises
- Difficulties in making a career decision or choice
- Academic concerns
- Eating or body image concerns
- Alcohol or drug problems
- Identity issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Dealing with illness or disability