Office of International Affairs (OIA)
Travel Updates & Advisories
Updated Guidance for Travelers
Know Before You Go Carry-On Baggage requirements, screening procedures, etc.
New Passport Requirements for Travelers
Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative: (Additional Update on June 8, 2007). Beginning January 23, 2007, ALL persons, traveling by air between the United States and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda will be required to present a valid passport.
Prepare for traveling to & from the United Kingdom
3100 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20008
(202) 588 7670
(202) 588 7918 fax
- State Department's consular information sheet on the United Kingdom
- A Safe Trip Abroad (State Department)
- Home Office - Baggage Advice
- Enjoying London - A Police Guide for Visitors
- UK Student Life - Keeping yourself and your belongings safe in the UK