MS Basic Sciences Thesis Presentations
MS thesis presentations will be the week of April 1, 2013.
The specific days for thesis presentations are not yet scheduled.
Pertinent information regarding submission of your abstract and PowerPoint presentation file is listed below. Thesis guidelines, including the Milestone Contract, are available online and can be downloaded for printing.
• Abstracts are due on Friday, March 8, 2013.
• The Thesis Proposal should have been submitted. If it has not, please submit it now.
• PowerPoint presentation file must be submitted at least 2 business days
before your presentation.
• All thesis committee Meeting Minutes must be submitted.
• The final bound copy of your thesis is due the day you present.
• Remember—you must have registered for six (6) credits of thesis research.
• You should review your transcript for completion of all course requirements.
Thesis Guidelines and the Abstract Form are available online.
For more information, please contact Eleanor Gorman via e-mail or at 215 503-5799.