OPT Calendar of Events
- October 24 to 31 Eligible fulltime and parttime employees and
faculty receive OPT election forms at home with a letter from John P. Sullivan,
Associate Vice President for Human Resources, outlining OPT benefits changes
for 1997. Additional information will also be included listing locations
where OPT kits for 1997 will be available.
- October 25 Benefits Fair, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., McClellan Hall:
refreshments, prize drawings, answers to all your OPT questions.
- December 6 Deadline for employees to return completed OPT forms
to human resources. Fulltime employees who don't meet the deadline or don't
return their forms will receive the same benefits they did last year, except
that reimbursement accounts will not be continued.
- By December 31 OPT participants will receive OPT verification
forms at their home addresses. All forms requiring corrections must be returned
to human resources within five days of receipt to assure correct benefits
effective January 1, 1997.
- January 1, 1997 1997 OPT benefits selections go into effect.