Kishor Gandhi, MD
Gibbon Building, Suite 6201
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-5507 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Reply to Drs Rowley and Emamdee
- Spinal anesthesia: should everyone receive a urinary catheter?: a randomized, prospective study of patients undergoing total hip arthroplasty.
- Fascia lliaca block for analgesia after hip arthroplasty: A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Preoperative anemia in total joint arthroplasty: Is it associated with periprosthetic joint infection? hip
- Acute pain management in the postanesthesia care unit.
UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - 2004
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
St Luke's Hospital
Director, Regional Anesthesia
Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
Research and Clinical Interests
Dr. Gandhi has lectured and taught workshops nationally and internationally on ultrasound guided regional anesthesia and acute pain. He has co-authored multiple book chapters on treatment of acute pain after surgery and has published original peer reviewed articles. His research interests are in outcomes in regional anesthesia and acute pain.