Jeffrey I. Joseph, DO
Jefferson Alumni Hall, Suite 565
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-2444 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Metabolic syndrome increases risk for pulmonary embolism after hip and knee arthroplasty
- Constitutive overexpression of phosphomimetic phospholemman S68E mutant results in arrhythmias, early mortality, and heart failure: Potential involvement of Na +/Ca 2+ exchanger
- Improved blood glucose estimation through multi-sensor fusion
- Improved blood glucose estimation through multi-sensor fusion.
- Real-time glucose monitoring in the hospital: Future or now?
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - 1983
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Director, Artificial Pancreas Center
Director, Anesthesiology Program for Translational Research