Joseph L. Seltzer, MD
Gibbon Building, Suite 8280
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-5507 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Multicenter study of contaminated percutaneous injuries in anesthesia personnel
- Medical waste in the environment: Do anesthesia personnel have a role to play?
- Intraoperative hemodynamic, renin, and catecholamine responses after prophylactic and intraoperative administration of intravenous enalaprilat
- Local infiltration of ketorolac and bupivacaine for postoperative pain control in hysterectomy patients
- Does the use of methylmethacrylate cement in total shoulder replacement induce hemodynamic or pulmonary instability?
Jefferson Medical College - 1971
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Geisinger Medical Center