Linda E. Greenbaum, MD
233 S. Tenth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Robust cellular reprogramming occurs spontaneously during liver regeneration
- The role of paracrine signals during liver regeneration
- The ductal plate: A source of progenitors and hepatocytes in the adult liver
- Foxl1-Cre-marked adult hepatic progenitors have clonogenic and bilineage differentiation potential
- The role of stem cells in liver repair and fibrosis
MD, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medicine - 1980
Expertise & Research Interests
Regulation of liver regeneration: role of transcription factors for cell cycle regulation, regulation of hepatocyte proliferation by microRNAs.
Signaling pathways that regulate hepatic progenitor cell self-renewal and differentiation; role of progenitors in liver repair and development of stem cell liver cancers.
hepatocyte, liver, stem cell, transcription, fibrosis, carcinogenesis, cholangiocyte, microRNA