Neal Flomenberg, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Recent advances in haploidentical stem cell transplantation
- Interleukin-15 administration increases graft-versus-tumor activity in recipients of haploidentical hematopoietic SCT
- Haploidentical hematopoietic SCT increases graft-versus-tumor effect against renal cell carcinoma
- Reverse warburg effect in a patient with aggressive B-cell lymphoma: Is lactic acidosis a paraneoplastic syndrome?
- Multiple mismatches at the low expression HLA loci DP, DQ, and DRB3/4/5 associate with adverse outcomes in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Jefferson Medical College - 1976
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NY
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Active Medical Staff
Chair, Department of Medical Oncology
Professor of Medical Oncology
Research and Clinical Interests
Medical Oncology, Hematology-Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Hematologic Malignancies, Leukemia, Lymphoma
Dr. Flomenberg is the Chairman of Medical Oncology and also heads the Hematologic Malignancies, Blood and Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Program. He has had a longstanding interest in the immunogenetics and immunology of stem cell transplantation, with the goal of making transplantation safer and more widely available.