Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
The Jefferson Digestive Disease Institute (JDDI) offers a full range of clinical services in gastroenterology and hepatology, including diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, motility and liver transplantation. The ambulatory care facilities at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital consists of a newly renovated suite which comprises the outpatient, administrative, and secretarial offices for the academic Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
New & Newsworthy
- Congrats to Anthony DiMarino, MD, Steven Herrine, MD, Anthony Infantolino, MD, David Kastenberg, MD, and Thomas Kowalski, MD for being named 2013 "Top Docs" by Philadlephia Magazine.
- Register now for the 33rd Annual Advances in Gastroenterology Course - June 22, 2013 at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center, in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Thanks to Willis Maddrey, MD for an outstanding 2 days with our division in this year's James L.A. Roth Visiting Professorship.
- Congrats to Steven Herrine, MD - named Acting Medical Director of Liver Transplantation.
- Congratulations to Howard Kroop, MD and David Kastenberg, MD - named 2012 Top Physicians by South Jersey Magazine.
- Our Division was ranked First in Philadelphia for Gastroenterology in 2012 by US News & World Report.
- Our Division welcomes the addition of its newest faculty member - Stephanie Moleski, MD.
- Congratulations to Dr. Satish Rattan on the renewal of his NIH grant
- Congrats to David Loren, MD and Robert Coben, MD – recipients of the 2012 Jefferson Outstanding Clinical Educator Award.
- Congrats to our hepatologists – Jonathan Fenkel, MD and Steven Herrine, MD, – recipients of the 2012 Jefferson Faculty Team Achievement Award.
- Our Liver Transplantation Program, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary, has produced a video describing the process of evaluation, listing and the transplant itself.
- Introducing the Jefferson Celiac Center – the first center solely dedicated to treating adult celiac disease in Philadelphia. Read more: Jefferson opens Celiac Center | Philadelphia Business Journal
- Jefferson Gastroenterology welcomes our new fellows.