Kathleen Squires, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-9362 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Inflammatory biomarker changes and their correlation with framingham cardiovascular risk and lipid changes in antiretroviral-naive HIV-infected patients treated for 144 weeks with abacavir/lamivudine/atazanavir with or without ritonavir in ARIES
- Prevalence and risk factors for HPV in HIV-positive young women receiving their first HPV vaccination.
- Prevalence and risk factors for HPV in HIV-positive young women receiving their first HPV vaccination
- Assessing darunavir/ritonavir-based therapy in a racially diverse population: 48-Week outcomes from GRACE
- Risk perceptions after human papillomavirus vaccination in HIV-infected adolescents and young adult women
Medical College of Pennsylvania
Medical College of Pennsylvania (MCP)
Cornell Medical Center - New York Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Expertise & Research Interests
Dr. Squires joined the Division as Director in September 2005. Her research interests have been concentrated in the field of HIV infection; specifically antiretroviral drug development and identification of novel treatment strategies as well as the course of HIV infection in women. She supervised a three thousand patient HIV clinic and was the Principal Investigator for the USC Clinical Trials Unit at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California.