- Predictors of cardiac tamponade in SLE patients with a pericardial effusion.
- Early diagnosis and management of tranverse myelitis in patients with SLE and Sjogren's syndrome.
- Tranverse Myelitis in connective tissue disorders and medical outcomes.
- Pregnancy outcomes in patients with SLE.
- Gastric antral vascular ectasia in scleroderma patients.
- Prospective open label study of Mycophenolate Mofetil for the treatment of scleroderma.
- Predictors of early Pulmonary Hypertension in Scleroderma: PHAROS study.
- Mortality predictors in patients with rapidly progressive Systemic Sclerosis.
- Phase 2b trial of a novel anti-TNF agent.
- Subcutaneous drug reactions from TNF-alpha inhibitors.
Recent Scientific Publications
Bischoff L, Derk CT: Eosinophilic fasciitis: demographics, disease pattern and response to treatment: report of 12 cases and review of the literature. Int J Dermatol 2008;47(1):29-35.
Rubenzik TT, Derk CT: Unmet needs in systemic sclerosis patients: designing better care. J Clin Rheumatol 2008; in press.
Meltzer M.: Vitamin D deficiency: Cultural influence and Physician Responsibility. Arthritis Care & Research 57:1107-8, August 2007.
Meltzer M, Morssink C: Rheumatologists, Where are we in the Global Health Picture: Call to Action. Arthritis Care & Research 57: 885-6, June 2007
Kolasinski SL, Bass A, Kane-Wanger G, Libman B, Sandorfi N, Utset T: Subspecialty choice: Why did you become a rheumatologist? Arthritis Care and Research (In print).
Jacobs-Kosmin D, Derk CT, Sandorfi N. Pantoprazole and perinuclear antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis. J Rheumatol 2006 Mar;33(3):629-32. Epub 2006 Feb 15.