Joseph M. Montella, MD
834 Chestnut Street, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Surgery
- Effectiveness of the McCall culdeplasty in maintaining support after vaginal hysterectomy
- Vaginal Müllerian cyst presenting as a cystocele
- Urinary incontinen Keys to diagnosis of the older woman
- Urinary incontinen When to refer for procedural therapies
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA - 1984
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
University of California School of Medicine
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Expertise and Research Interests
I specialize in Urogynecology and Pelvic Floor medicine, focusing my practice on treating women with urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
I am one of the Past Presidents (2005-2006) of the American Urogynecologic Society, an organization dedicated to fostering education and research into the consequences of childbirth injuries and other pelvic floor disorders.
Currently, I serve as the Chair of the Jefferson University Physicians Practice Affairs Committee and am one of the JUP-wide Physician Advocates for the electronic medical record implementation.
I have an interest in administration, and am also a member of the JUP Management Committee
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Ob-Gyn, Infertility, fertility, children, conceiving, conception, contraception, pregnant, pregnancy, baby, Urogynecology