David G. Anderson, MD
2630 Holme Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells in the cultured rabbit intervertebral disc: A novel cell source for disc repair
- Twelve-month results of a clinical pilot study utilizing pedicle-lengthening osteotomy for the treatment of lumbar spinal stenosis: Clinical article
- The molecular basis of intervertebral disc degeneration
- The expression and relationship of pro-inflammatory chemokine RANTES/CCL5 and Cytokine IL-1β in painful human intervertebral discs
- Comparison of open and minimally invasive techniques for posterior lumbar instrumentation and fusion after open anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- A novel radiographic targeting guide for percutaneous placement of transfacet screws in the cervical spine with limited fluoroscopy: A cadaveric feasibility study
- Antidepressants and the risk of abnormal bleeding during spinal surgery: A case-control study
- Smad3 controls β-1,3-glucuronosyltransferase 1 expression in rat nucleus pulposus cells: Implications of dysregulated expression in disc disease
- Kinematic effects of a pedicle-lengthening osteotomy for the treatment of lumbar spinal stenosis Laboratory investigation
- Traumatic central cord syndrome: neurologic recovery after surgical management.
- Cost-utility analysis in spine care: a systematic review.
- Dysphagia and soft-tissue swelling after anterior cervical surgery: a radiographic analysis.
- Cost-utility analysis in spine care: a systematic review
- Expression of Prolyl Hydroxylases (PHDs) is selectively controlled by HIF-1 and HIF-2 proteins in nucleus pulposus cells of the intervertebral disc: Distinct roles of PHD2 and PHD3 proteins in controlling HIF-1α activity in hypoxia
- Dysphagia and soft-tissue swelling after anterior cervical surgery: a radiographic analysis
- Cervical laminectomy width and spinal cord drift are risk factors for postoperative C5 palsy
- Minimally invasive surgery for the lumbar spine
- Restoration of lordosis and disk height after single-level transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.
- A radiographic analysis of degenerative spondylolisthesis at the L4-5 level: Clinical article
- Management of Cervical Spine Trauma: Can a Prognostic Classification of Injury Determine Clinical Outcomes?