Jeffrey A. Rihn, MD
925 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Comparison of open and minimally invasive techniques for posterior lumbar instrumentation and fusion after open anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- Change in angular alignment is associated with early dysphagia after anterior cervical diskectomy and fusion
- Preoperative delay greater than one hour increases the risk of surgical site infection
- Epidural steroid injections are associated with less improvement in patients with lumbar spinal stenosis: A subgroup analysis of the spine patient outcomes research trial
- What is the incidence of dysphagia after posterior cervical surgery?
- The influence of obesity on the outcome of treatment of lumbar disc herniation: Analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial (SPORT)
- Current concepts: Classification of thoracolumbar fractures
- Imaging in the setting of thoracolumbar trauma: The use of magnetic resonance imaging to diagnose injury to the posterior ligamentous complex
- Does obesity affect outcomes of treatment for lumbar stenosis and degenerative spondylolisthesis? Analysis of the Spine Patient Outcomes Research Trial (SPORT)
- A biologic without guidelines: The YODA project and the future of bone morphogenetic protein-2 research
- Predictors of treatment choice in lumbar spinal stenosis: A spine patient outcomes research trial study
- Cost-utility analysis in spine care: a systematic review.
- Dysphagia and soft-tissue swelling after anterior cervical surgery: a radiographic analysis.
- The impact of epidural steroid injections on the outcomes of patients treated for lumbar disc herniation: A subgroup analysis of the SPORT trial
- Cost-utility analysis in spine care: a systematic review
- Commentary: Eliminating unnecessary radiographs after spine fusion surgery: Understanding the clinical and economic implications
- Anatomical relationships of the anterior blood vessels to the lower lumbar intervertebral discs: Analysis based on magnetic resonance imaging of patients in the prone position
- Does the load-sharing classification predict ligamentous injury, neurological injury, and the need for surgery in patients with thoracolumbar burst fractures? Clinical article
- Correlation of posterior ligamentous complex injury and neurological injury to loss of vertebral body height, kyphosis, and canal compromise