Peter A. McCue, MD
Main Building, Suite 285
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Pharmacologic inhibition of Jak2-Stat5 signaling by Jak2 inhibitor AZD1480 potently suppresses growth of both primary and castrate-resistant prostate cancer
- STAT5A/B gene locus undergoes amplification during human prostate cancer progression
- Molecular diagnosis of prostate cancer: Are we up to age?
- Targeting cell cycle and hormone receptor pathways in cancer
- Aberrant BAF57 signaling facilitates prometastatic phenotypes
MD, SUNY, Mount Sinai - 1977
Director, Surgical Pathology
Professor & Vice Chair, Patient Care Services
Research and Clinical Interests
Clinical and experimental pathobiology of neoplasia: effects of retinoids on the differentiation of germ cells and related tumors; role of nuclear receptors and cytosolic-binding proteins for retinoic acid in differentiation-defective cell lines.