Emanuel Rubin, MD
Jefferson Alumni Hall, Suite 520
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- An Optimized Method for the Measurement of Acetaldehyde by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Effects of ethanol on mouse embryonic stem cells
- Suppression of heavy drinking and alcohol seeking by a selective ALDH-2 inhibitor
- Charles Lieber (1931-2009): a reminiscence.
- Oligonucleotide-mediated gene targeting in human hepatocytes: Implications of mismatch repair
BS, Villanova University - 1950
MD, Harvard Medical School - 1954
Diplomate, Board Certification, American Board of Pathology
Gonzalo E. Aponte Professor
Other Professional Appointments
CURRENT HOSPITAL APPOINTMENTS
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA,
Attending Physician-in-Chief (Pathology) 1986-present.
Medical Advisory Council, Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation 1992-present.
EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: Laboratory Investigation 1982-1995;
FIELD EDITOR (PATHOLOGY): Quarterly Journal of Studies in Alcohol, Federation Proceedings, FASEB Journal;
ASSISTANT EDITOR: Addiction Biology;
EDITORIAL BOARDS: Laboratory Investigation, Human Pathology, Gastroenterology, American Journal of Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Substance and Alcohol Abuse, Medicine and Chirurgie Digestives, Alcohol and Alcoholism, Alcohol Health and Research World, Addiction Biology;
REVIEWING EDITOR: Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research.