Constantine Daskalakis, ScD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Stage of Change and Other Predictors of Participant Retention in a Behavioral Weight Management Program in Primary Care
- A randomized controlled trial of a tailored navigation and a standard intervention in colorectal cancer screening
- Using routinely collected growth data to assess a school-based obesity prevention strategy
- Autophagy inhibition synergistically enhances anticancer efficacy of RAMBA, VN/12-1 in SKBR-3 cells, and tumor xenografts
- Measuring informed decision making about prostate cancer screening in primary care
ScD, Biostatistics & Epidemiology, Harvard University - 1997
Expertise and Research Interests
BIOSTATISTICS: behavioral trials; categorical data; likelihood methods; missing data; multivariate and longitudinal methods.
EPIDEMIOLOGY: behavioral epidemiology; cancer screening; epidemiologic methods (causal inference, measurement error, mediation); multiple-source data; obesity; psychosocial risk factors.