Matthew Studenski, PhD
Room G-316, Gibbon Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-7206 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Is the technology ready to be the standard of care?
- Commissioning and implementation of an implantable dosimeter for radiation therapy
- Clinical experience transitioning from IMRT to VMAT for head and neck cancer
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy and volumetric-modulated arc therapy for adult craniospinal irradiation-A comparison with traditional techniques
- Measuring pacemaker dose: A clinical perspective
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Clinical Instructor, Thomas Jefferson University, 2011
Research and Clinical Interests
Image guided radiation therapy, volumetric modulated arc therapy, treatment planning, radiation detectors, and Monte Carlo simulations.