Department of Radiology
1100 Walnut Street, Fourth Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-7651 fax
Breast Imaging Fellowship Application Process
Barbara C. Cavanaugh, MD
The Breast Imaging Fellowship includes six months of training in breast imaging and 6 months of experience in cross-sectional imaging with an emphasis on ultrasound and MRI in OB/GYN-related disorders.
More information can be obtained by contacting Isabella Corcoran at (215) 955-6028.
The following requirements must be met to insure the completeness of your application:
- Completed, signed and dated application for Graduate Training
- Two passport size photos
- CV with no gaps in timeline after medical school using standard date/year format
- Personal Statement
- Copy of your USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- Copy of your Dean's letter or med school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (dean's letter counts if submitted)
- Letter of good standing from your current program director
- D.O. applicants must come from an ACGME-accredited residency program.
- Foreign medical school students must have ECFMG certification.
NOTE: The CVIR and Neuroradiology fellowship programs participate in the NRMP match program — www.nrmp.org (click on Fellowship Matches). We adhere to the deadlines indicated on the NRMP website.