Who Should Attend
The program is designed for physicians and sonographers who currently perform ultrasound imaging and wish to extend their capabilities to incorporate musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
October 3-4, 2014
Click here to register for the October 3-4, 2014 session
Levon Nazarian, MD
This one and a half day classroom course will provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound. Optional Hands-on scanning will be incorporated into a half of day on the second day of the program.
Anatomic areas typically covered in this course include:
Other topics include:
- Ultrasound of Common Cystic Masses in the Musculoskeletal System
- General Application of Diagnostic Ultrasound in Sports Medicine
- Ultrasound-guided Interventions in the Musculoskeletal System
After attending this program the participant should be able to:
- identify ultrasound representations of common pathologies of the musculoskeletal system
- discuss the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in musculoskeletal evaluation
- identify normal anatomy and pathology from musculoskeletal ultrasound images
CME Credits and Tuition
This program is approved for 13 hours of AMA Category 1 credit.
Register early, Hands-on is available on a limited first-come first-served basis.
Tuition Fee: $1,350 plus an additional $300 for the Optional Hands-on Session