Residents are encouraged to attend annual meetings of professional organizations, such as the annual meeting of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and The Association of Academic Physiatry. Travel expenses for these conferences will be defrayed through departmental funding. Additional support will be provided for residents who have presentations accepted for these meetings.
John Melvin, MD, MMSc
Chair, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Ralph Marino, MD
Director, PM&R Residency
Michael Mallow, MD
Associate Program Director
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitaion
25 S. Ninth Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19107
We participated in the National Residency Match Program and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Medical rehabilitation of spinal cord injury following earthquakes in rehabilitation resource-scarce settings: Implications for disaster research
- Advances in the rehabilitation management of acute spinal cord injury
- Clinical diagnosis and prognosis following spinal cord injury
- Development of an objective test of upper-limb function in tetraplegia: The capabilities of upper extremity test
- Association between the Functional Independence Measure following spinal cord injury and long-term outcomes