Adam M. Frank, MD, FACS
College Building, Suite 605G
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1420 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Completely steroid-free immunosuppression in liver transplantation: A randomized study
- The adipose tissue production of adiponectin is increased in end-stage renal disease
- Peritransplant kidney biopsies: Comparison of pathologic interpretations and practice patterns of organ procurement organizations
- Robotic-assistance does not enhance standard laparoscopic technique for right-sided donor nephrectomy
- Author's Reply to Letter "An Alternative Surgical Technique for Caval Preservation in Liver Transplantation"
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA - 1995
Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Hospital of University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
University of Maryland Medical Center
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Pancreas, Islet, Kidney, and Liver Transplantation. Donor Surgery. Management of transplant recipients, ESRD patients, and ESLD patients. Access surgery.