Division of Transplant Surgery
- A Lauro, IR Marino, G Panarello, S Gruttadauria, C Doria. HCV recurrence and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura after liver transplantation in adult patients: role of splenectomy. A case report. Transplantation 2005;79(6):738.
- Doria C, Marino IR. Bacteremia using the molecular adsorbent recirculating system in patients bridged to liver transplantation . Exp Clin Transplant 2005;3(1):289-292.
- C Doria, L Mandala`, VL Scott, S Gruttadauria, IR Marino. Fulminant hepatic failure bridged to liver transplantation with molecular adsorbent recirculating system: a single center experience . Dig Dis Sci 2006;51(1):47-53.
- Frank AM, Barker CF, Markmann JF. " Comparison of whole organ pancreas and isolated islet transplantation for type 1 diabetes ." Advances in Surgery. 39:137-63, 2005.
- Abt PL, Abdullah I, Korenda K, Frank A, Peterman H, Stephenson GR, Markmann JF, Shaked A, Olthoff KM. " Appendicitis among liver transplant recipients ." Liver Transplantation. 11(10):1282-4, 2005 Oct.
- Lauro A., Marino I.R., Doria C., Panarello G., Gruttadauria S. Hepatitis C virus recurrence and idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura after liver transplantation in adult patients: role of splenectomy . Transplantation, 78(6):738, 2005.
Review Division Faculty's PubMed Publications or the Scopus publications below.
- Completely steroid-free immunosuppression in liver transplantation: A randomized study
- The adipose tissue production of adiponectin is increased in end-stage renal disease
- Peritransplant kidney biopsies: Comparison of pathologic interpretations and practice patterns of organ procurement organizations
- Author's Reply to Letter "An Alternative Surgical Technique for Caval Preservation in Liver Transplantation"
- Report from the National Transplantation Pregnancy Registry (NTPR): outcomes of pregnancy after transplantation.