Most recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Dukes C2 colon cancer: What is appropriate follow-up?
- Danazol in the treatment of women with metastatic breast cancer
- Association of subacute motor neuronopathy with thymoma
- Phase II evaluation of dibromodulcitol, ICRF-159, and maytansine for sarcomas
- LeVeen shunt dislodgement
- A phase II evaluation of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin plus megestrol acetate in patients with metastatic renal adenocarcinoma
- Doxorubicin hydrochloride-associated renal failure
- A Phase II study of autologous irradiated tumor cells plus BCG in patients with metastatic malignant melanoma
- Randomized prospective trial of DTIC (NSC-45388) alone versus BCNU (NSC-409962) plus vincristine (NSC-67574) in the treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma
- A clinical, histologic, and immunologic study of a case of metastatic malignant melanoma undergoing spontaneous remission
- Sequential in vitro reactivity of lymphocytes from melanoma patients receiving immunotherapy compared with the reactivity of lymphocytes from healthy donors
- Clinical and immunological significance of human melanoma cytotoxic antibody
- Hepatic granulomas and other hepatic lesions associated with BCG immunotherapy for cancer
- Fundamental concepts in tumor immunology: a brief review
- Bacillus Calmette Guerin in the treatment of neoplastic disease
- Intradermal injection of autochthonous irradiated tumor cells plus BCG in the treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma
- Spontaneous pneumothorax and pneumomediastinum as complications of sarcoma.
- Phase I study of 5-azacytidine (NSC-102816) .
- Absorption, distribution, and excretion of 5-azacytidine (NSC-102816) in man.
View All Publications