20 Most Recent Publications for Radiology
- The increasing role of nonradiologists in performing ultrasound-guided invasive procedures
- Analysis of radiologists' imaging workload trends by place of service
- The increasing role of radiologists in thoracic diagnosis: More thoracic biopsies are performed percutaneously
- The declining radiology job market: How should radiologists respond?
- Predictors of radiation oncology resident research productivity
- Personalized oncology: Recent advances and future challenges
- The effect of the controversial us preventive services task force recommendations on the use of screening mammography
- The recent downturn in utilization of CT: The start of a new trend?
- The sharp reductions in medicare payments for noninvasive diagnostic imaging in recent years: Will they satisfy the federal policymakers?
- The relationship between matriculating medical students' planned specialties and eventual rural practice outcomes
- Who collects professional fees for neuroradiology interpretation, radiologists or nonradiologists?
- Radiology report comparator: A novel method to augment resident education
- Percutaneous needle vs surgical breast biopsy: Previous allegations of overuse of surgery are in error
- Trends in the utilization of outpatient advanced imaging after the deficit reduction act
- Utilization rates of neuroradiology across neuroscience specialties in the private office setting: Who owns or leases the scanners on which studies are performed?
- Safety of iodinated intravenous contrast medium administration in sickle cell disease
- Protein surface characterization using an invariant descriptor
- Variability in study withdrawal rates among academic neuroradiologists participating in a radiology utilization management program
- Trends in utilization rates of the various imaging modalities in emergency departments: Nationwide Medicare data from 2000 to 2008
- The value-added services of hospital-based radiology groups