Jefferson University Physicians
Jefferson University Physicians (JUP) is a nonprofit supporting organization of Thomas Jefferson University. JUP is a multi-specialty physician practice consisting of the full time faculty of Thomas Jefferson Medical College.
While providing the highest quality healthcare to patients, JUP trains the physicians of the future and engages in numerous research endeavors that support the mission of Thomas Jefferson University.
Originally known as the Jefferson Faculty Foundation (JeFF), the name Jefferson University Physicians was formally adopted in 1999.
Why Choose a JUP Doctor?
- One of the largest Multi-Specialty Physician Practices in the area
- 580 plus physicians in over 33 specialties and multiple primary care practices
- Many JUP doctors have been consistently voted as the "Top Docs" in their field
- 105 practice sites throughout Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley
- Nearly 800,000 patient visits per year
- Accepting all major health insurance plans
Family Medicine | Medical Oncology | Otolaryngology | Pain Management | Urology