Office of Research Administration
Other Jefferson Forms & Information for Research
Many departments throughout Jefferson have responsibilities related to conducting sponsored research. The links here provide you with sources of some commonly used forms.
(by clicking on these links, you will leave the ORA site and be forwarded to the department offering these forms)
- Animal Protocol and Animal Handling forms
- Information About Conflict of Interest
- Conflict of Interest Certification
- Employment Status Test (PDF)
- Institutional Biosafety Form
- IRB and General OHR Forms
- Report of Travel Expenses
- Request for Payment
Financial software systems proficiency is an essential skill for sponsored program administrators. The Office of Research Administration does not directly offer financial software courses; training is offered in various ways by the particular department in charge of each system.
Still not sure where to get the information you need from Office of Research Administration or another Jefferson department? Click here and we’ll help you sort it out...