Preparing an Industry-Sponsored Project
- Notify your ORA Departmental contact for Contracts that you are considering working with an industry sponsor.
- If a Clinical Trial, create a budget by consulting with Brian Kuhlmann, or Justin Shea or Erika Greenidge
Use these forms to help plan your budget:
CLINICAL TRIALS BUDGET TEMPLATE (XLS)
MCA DEVICE TEMPLATE (XLS)
MCA DRUG TEMPLATE (XLS)
- Check to see if we have a standard agreement (PDF) with the company
- If we do not have a standard agreement, the Sponsored Research Agreement (PDF) or Clinical Trials Agreement (PDF) are starting points for a contract, or the industry sponsor may provide their own.
- Complete certifications and representations e.g. Human or Animal subjects protocols and approvals, Biosafety approvals, etc. These requirements vary with the scope of the proposed project. Check the Submission Checklist (XLS) to make sure you have all appropriate documents.
- If a clinical trial, finalize your budget with Brian Kuhlmann, or Justin Shea,, then submit to your ORA Department contact. If non-clinical, complete required internal forms and submit to your ORA Department contact.
- Call ORA Departmental contact for Contracts with any questions.