All of us at Jefferson are committed to educating professionals in a variety of disciplines who will form and lead the integrated healthcare delivery and research teams of tomorrow. Our mission, vision, and values guide our University in all that we do.
Health is All We Do
We will reimagine health, health education and discovery to create unparalleled value.
- Innovation: We renew, change or create ideas, services, technologies and/or ways of doing things that provide organizational value.
- Service Excellence: We provide exceptional service to our customers, including students, patients, families and fellow employees.
- Collaboration: We work effectively with others across the Jefferson community to achieve a common purpose and create value
- Ownership: We take responsibility for achieving excellent results.
- Respect: We demonstrate a consistently open-minded and compassionate approach to all.
- Empowerment: We take action to control work and decision making to affect positive outcomes.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Thomas Jefferson University has a long and proud history of contributing to the national healthcare workforce. We aspire to create a diverse and inclusive environment, knowing that the creative energy and innovative insights that result from diversity are vital for the intellectual rigor and social fabric of the University. It is also requisite for a highly effective healthcare workforce of the future. As a scholarly community, the University welcomes people of all racial, ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national and international backgrounds, diversity of thought, pedagogy, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, political affiliation and disability.