The Office of Student Life sponsors the annual Winter Ball – an exciting night of dinner and dancing for our students. The event is typically held off campus at the Crystal Tea Room or the Ballroom at the Ben, and takes place in January or February.
Ticket prices are subsidized by the Office of Student Life to provide you with an affordable night of fun – so you only pay about a third of the actual cost. Tickets include admission to the event, a catered dinner, and a DJ providing dance music. Tickets are valid for students in the Jefferson Schools of Health Professions, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Population Health. Individuals in the Jefferson Schools may purchase up to one additional ticket for a guest.
2014 Winter Ball Information
- Friday, January 31, 2014
- Crystal Tea Room, Wanamaker Building
2014 Ticket Prices
- Advance Sale Tickets (December 2nd - December 31st) are just $20 each
- Ticket prices will increase after December 31st
- Tickets go on sale December 2nd
- Tickets can be purchased from the Office of Student Life (1120 Edison)
- Payment methods include cash and checks payable to Thomas Jefferson University (we are unable to accept credit cards)
- No refunds will be issued for tickets