The first step in preparing for graduation is to complete the graduation application. Note that if you miss the December 31, 2013 deadline for applying, you are no longer able to attend the Commencement ceremony.
You can access the application by visiting: https://banner.jefferson.edu and complete it by following the instructions below:
Log on to Banner by providing your campus key and PIN.
- From the Main Menu, please click on the “Student” link.
- From the “Student” link, please click on the “Student Records” link.
- From the “Student Records” link, please select the “Apply to Graduate” link.
- After you have followed the above instructions, you will now be able to complete the application. Please follow the step-by-step instructions outlined on each page of this application.
- The final page will serve as your confirmation that your application has been submitted. Please print and/or save this page for your records.
- If you RSVP’d “YES” or “UNDECIDED” to the Commencement ceremony, please fill out the Regalia Order Form (click on the “Student Records” link, and select the “Order Graduation Regalia” link.
Should you have any concerns or experience difficulty with this application, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a detailed description of what trouble you are running into with the application, your campus key, and the exact time of when the error occurred.
It is important to note that if for some reason you are not able to pick up your diploma at the Commencement Ceremony, your diploma will be mailed to the address indicated on your graduation application. If your diploma mailing address changes after applying, you must e-mail email@example.com to update your address.
If you experience a name change after submitting your graduation application, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2014 in order to ensure that a new diploma can be processed in time for the ceremony. We may not be able to process any diploma name change requests that are made after March 1, 2014 in time for the Commencement ceremony.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!