Student Organization Protocol
Student Organization Meetings and Event Space
The Offices of Student Life and Engagement and SM&RR have revised the process for requesting space for student organization events. This does not include student study groups. In an effort to enhance our services to you, you now only need to submit your completed event request to the Office of Student Life and Engagement at StudentLife@jefferson.edu. Required details must be submitted at least SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS in advance of your event. Student Life will submit your request to SM&RR. Rooms will NOT be assigned without Student Life approval. If ample time is not given and the following details are not provided your request may not be processed.
- Does your event include non-Jefferson participants? If so, please submit your request via a Non-Jefferson Event Approval Form. Otherwise, please provide:
- Student Organization Name
- Name of Event (This information appears on the Master Calendar, so be brief, but specific)
- Category: Academic, Community Service or Social
- Student Organization Affiliation
- Entire Jefferson Community
- All Jefferson Students
- College Specific (i.e. JCBS Only, SKMC Only, JCN Only, PT Students Only, etc.)
- Event Date
- Exact Event Start Time
- Exact Event End Time
- Set-Up Start Time
- Breakdown Completion Time
- 3 Space Request Preferences
- Expected # of Attendees
- Requestor's/contact's Name & Phone #
- Requestor's/contact's Jefferson e-mail address
You will receive an e-mail Room Confirmation from Space Management within 2-4 business days. Last minute requests are subject to available resources and may not be processed.
The following rooms are available for Student Organization events (when not in use by other Jefferson events):
*Bluemle Life Sciences Building (BLSB): Rooms 101 & Lobby, 105, 107
*Jefferson Alumni Hall (JAH): Rooms 207, 307, 407; Cafeteria; The Courtyards; Solis-Cohen Auditorium; Brent Auditorium; and Rooms M-21, M-23, M-24, M-25 (Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm only).
*Hamilton rooms are not available for student organization events.
Thank you for your support,
The Offices of Student Life and Engagement and Space Management and Room Reservations