Requirements for Accepted Students - College of Health Professions
Congratulations on your acceptance to Jefferson!
Please review the requirements and information listed below before you start your classes. Failure to complete the prerequisite requirements will result in denied access to Blackboard/Banner on the first day of class. If you have any questions about completing these requirements, please contact the Admissions Office at 215-503-8890.
Please use the following information as a checklist to keep track of your requirements as you complete them. We’ve arranged the following tasks by when they require completion in order to ensure you get everything completed on time.
You need to:
CONFIRM YOUR ENROLLMENT
Due Date: Listed on acceptance letter
To confirm your enrollment please follow the steps outlined below.
You will receive 2 emails from TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu within 24 hours of your acceptance. The first will contain your Banner ID and log-in instructions. The second will be your PIN.
- Once you received your login information go to: https://banner.jefferson.edu/pls/tju/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN
- Select the link: Confirm Your Enrollment and follow the instructions
- Part of confirming your enrollment is ensuring the University has the necessary information for you to receive Financial Aid, complete the pre-matriculation process and receive your campus key which is needed to access campus technology. If you are missing this information, please click on the “Submit Your Missing Information” link and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have a Social Security number, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-503-8890.
SUBMIT PREREQUISITE CREDIT AGREEMENT FORM
Due Date: 4 weeks after acceptance
*Students who received a prerequisite credit agreement in their acceptance letter must complete this requirement. If an agreement form was not included in the acceptance letter, this prematriculation requirement is waived.*
- Complete, sign, scan, and email the form to the address provided in your acceptance letter (the form can also be faxed to 215-503-7241).
- Complete all of the prerequisite credits prior to enrollment.
UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
It’s important all students review and update their HOME and LOCAL ADDRESSES, as well as EMERGENCY CONTACT information on a regular basis.
To do so, log on to Banner Web and click on the Personal Information link.
SUBMIT MEDICAL RECORDS
Due Date: 4 weeks before classes start
Begin this process early since it may take up to 8 weeks to complete.
If you do not comply you will not have access to Blackboard/Banner on the first day of class.
Forms can be found on the University Health Services (UHS) website.
For everyone else:
- Enroll with American DataBank (ADB), a company contracted by University Health Services, for a $30 annual subscription fee.
- Upload the completed health records into the American DataBank (ADB) Complio System. The required health forms may also be accessed through this website.
All Jefferson students are expected to use their Jefferson email account when enrolling in ADB. After that:
- ADB and UHS will review the forms and students will see communications such as correspondence regarding outstanding or insufficient requirements.
It’s the student’s responsibility to verify that the forms have been reviewed and approved.
- If the forms have been accepted and are considered complete, the ADB Complio System reads “School Approved.”
Questions may be addressed by phone to UHS at 215-955-6835 or by email to JeffUHS@jefferson.edu.
If you are a current Jefferson Employee, you must visit UHS and update your records.
SUBMIT PROOF OF HEALTH INSURANCE
Due Date: 4 weeks before classes start
- All matriculated students must maintain health insurance (Dental insurance is optional).
- Learn more about health and dental insurance.
SUBMIT HIPAA & SAFETY TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Due Date: By first day of class
PAY TUITION AND FEES
ATTEND UNIVERSITY ORIENTATION
You’ll receive an Orientation packet approximately one month prior to your scheduled date.
Attendance is mandatory, so do not forget to register.
ATTEND DEPARTMENT ORIENTATION
This program is coordinated through the individual academic areas. Please contact your academic department or College for information about the date and location of the event. (This does not apply to part-time General Studies students.)
The Department Orientation, where you learn the policies, procedures, and standards of your program, is a required component to starting your education at Jefferson.
SUBMIT FINAL TRANSCRIPTS
Have an official final transcript sent to:
Office of Admissions
130 South 9th Street, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19107